InToGeneration project will be presented within an International Youth Forum
The event is organized by JCI Bulgaria and is entitled Business on the hills – Develop. Innovate. Market. The forum will bring together more than 200 young entrepreneurs and experienced business owners who will exchange innovative business ideas and successful business strategies. It will last 3 days from 9th till 11th of September 2016 in Imperial hotel Plovdiv. The agenda includes variety of activities such as presentations, thematic discussions, social activities, and interactive games. The idea is within the event the participants to be able to warm up the atmosphere and establish future collaborations among them. The forum topics are spread into three main areas: development, innovation, and marketing.
· How to develop an innovation strategy
· How to build the most efficient team
· How to inspire people around you?
· Why you should always prepare a risk management strategy?
· The philosophy of today’s innovators
· The Innovation Process
· Creating an environment for innovation
· How to develop a culture of innovation?
· How to market innovations?
· How to create an untapped market for your business?
· Why going against the market is profitable?
More about the event and the registration procedure you can find on http://nationalconvention.jci.bg/.
The IntoGeneration project will be disseminated through leaflets and informal presentations which will be given during the first and third days of the event. We are expecting guests from Bulgaria, as well as from UK, Turkey, Spain, etc.